Friday, October 2, 2009

a foreward..

I'd like to start this blog with a promise:

I promise to be wholly inconsistent in my writing - to say far too much in one instance, and then to leave you verbally stranded in the next.

[If it helps you decide whether or not you will read this blog, I will provide you with this alternative comparison] ...

... I will most likely be an unhappy mediation between two unfortunate characters from the story of your last weird family reunion - the over-disclosing, oppressively informative aunt, and the reclusive, otherwise disinterested great-uncle who only speaks to you in passing to remind you that you're not as tall as your brothers are..I'm just saying...


So, that said,

consider yourself warned, internet, and stay tuned for Chapter 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment